We all know that being on the move is a full-time job and we are always looking for ways to make things easier. Housekeeping magazine makes it easy by providing e-commerce solutions, including website design templates. Take advantage of their expertise today.
“Good Housekeeping” is a magazine that covers topics related to home and family. The “Good Housekeeping subscription account” is the way to contact them.
By the Numbers – Customer Service Number 800-888-7788
- To call, dial the phone number. 800-888-7788.
- A call-back service is provided. YES.
- A live person answers the phone. YES.
- You’ve dialed the department’s number. Customer service is really important.
- Hours of operation for call centers Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
- When is the best time to call? 8:30am.
- To reach a person, navigate the phone labyrinth.
- The delay is about average.
With this in mind, how can I cancel my membership to Good Housekeeping magazine?
If your sweepstakes order has been applied, log into your account (you may use the email address/zip code or name/mailing address option if you don’t have your account number yet) and pick “Cancel Subscription” from the menu choices on the left side of the page.
How do you cancel a magazine subscription, for example? Cancel a Subscription to a Magazine
- Go to the Subscription Manager for Magazines.
- Look for the magazine in your current magazine orders list.
- To cancel your subscription, click Cancel.
- To finalize your modification, follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I update my address for Good Housekeeping magazine, as well?
- By login into your account and visiting https://w1.buysub.com/pubs/HR/GHK/GHK nameAddrEntry combo.jsp, you may modify your address.
- After that, go to Account Information and look for the Address.
- Make changes to the data.
- Save the file.
How can I get in touch with Prima magazine?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0844 322 1764 to reach our customer support staff.
Answers to Related Questions
How can I make a phone call to Good Housekeeping magazine?
Getting in touch with Good Housekeeping Magazine, whether by phone or otherwise. While the best toll-free number for Good Housekeeping Magazine is 800-888-7788, there are three more methods to contact them.
What is a decent housekeeping magazine?
The Hearst Corporation owns Good Housekeeping, a women’s magazine that has stories on women’s interests, product testing by The Good Housekeeping Institute, food, diet, and health, as well as literary essays.
How can I get in touch with Hearst Magazine over the phone?
While Hearst Magazines’ greatest toll-free number is 800-888-0828, there are two more methods to contact them. According to other Hearst Magazines consumers, the next best approach to contact their customer care staff is to call their Customer Service department at 866-587-4653.
How can I cancel my membership to Women’s Day magazine?
How can I cancel my membership to Woman’s Day Magazine?
- You may cancel your Woman’s Day Magazine membership by sending an email to this address.
- Select the reason for your cancellation.
- If you retain your membership, they will give you two more years for free. Either yes or no is the answer.
- To complete the cancellation process, you must first authenticate into your account.
What does proper office housekeeping entail?
Housekeeping may aid in the management or elimination of workplace risks. It include keeping work places clean and organized, keeping hallways and floors free of tripping hazards, and eliminating waste products (such as paper and cardboard) and other fire dangers from work locations.
How often does excellent housekeeping show up?
Hearst’s Good Housekeeping magazine is produced ten times each year. In 6-8 weeks, you’ll get your first issue. All magazine frequency is subject to change without notice.
What exactly do you mean when you say “housekeeping”?
Doing basic cleaning activities at a home, hotel, or other facility, or the department of people who supervise and do cleaning tasks, is what housekeeping is defined as. The maid who cleans rooms in a hotel is an example of housekeeping.
What should I do if I want to alter my address on my magazine subscriptions?
The majority of periodicals and catalogs may be updated online. Enter your customer number (located on the back or inside flap of a recent issue) into the online change-of-address form on the magazine or catalog’s website. You may also contact the publisher and request a change of address over the phone.
How can I get in touch with Women’s Day?
Alternatively, you can send us an email. Alternatively, contact 800-234-2960. We’ll do all we can to assist!
Hearst publishes which magazines?
Based on audited and reported circulation counts, this list lists the top 10 Hearst Corporation publications.
- 4,336,711 – Good Housekeeping
- 3,863,710 on Woman’s Day.
- Cosmopolitan has a population of 3,032,211 people.
- 2,461,464 copies of O, The Oprah Magazine.
- 2,211,659 copies of the Redbook
- Two hundred and seventeen thousand four hundred and ninety-nine thousand four hundred and ninety-nine.
- Country Living has a population of 1,625,196 people.
How can I stop my magazines from renewing automatically?
You make the decision.
Most importantly, you have complete control over your membership; you may cancel it at any moment by contacting 1-800-MAGAZINES. If you don’t want to use the Automatic Renewal Service, just contact 1-800-MAGAZINES and we’ll alter your subscriptions so you may renew them manually.
How can I check the status of my magazine subscription?
This website should be shared.
- Keeping track of your magazine subscriptions, including account numbers and expiry dates, is a good idea.
- If lists aren’t your thing, contact the magazine’s publisher directly – or look for account information and renewal fees on the magazine’s customer service website.
What is the best way to get in touch with People magazine’s customer service?
While People Magazine’s best toll-free number is 800-541-9000, there are three methods to contact them in total. According to other People Magazine consumers, the next best approach to contact their customer care staff is to call their Customer Service department at 866-365-1620.
What is the best way to get in touch with HGTV customer service?
On a magazine, where is the subscriber number?
Your account number may be found on the postal label of your print magazine issue.
How much does a copy of Time cost?
TIME is a multi-award-winning American news publication that covers politics, health, business, technology, science, entertainment, and international events. The cover price for a copy is $5.99. TIME is presently publishing 14 double issues, produced by TIME USA, LLC. Each issue counts as two of the yearly subscription’s 52 issues.
How can I find out when my magazine membership is up for renewal?
Your magazine subscription’s expiry date is printed on the mailing label of every issue you or your kid gets. It’s just above the name and address on the page.
The “good housekeeping magazine subscription manager” is a website that allows users to manage their subscriptions, renewals, and payments. The site also has an option for contacting the company.